+ Running gear
+ Regular servicing
+ Exhaust system
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and the fuel pump
+ The air filter and channels всасывания
+ Injection system
+ Transmission and the main transfer
+ Suspension bracket of wheels and steering
+ Wheels and tyres
+ The electrotechnical equipment
+ Ignition system
+ The alarm equipment
- Tools and devices
Check of control tools and bulbs
The combined device
The indicator of quantity of fuel
The indicator of temperature of a cooling liquid
Control bulbs above in the combined device
Control bulb of a cooling liquid
Control bulb of level of a brake liquid
Control bulb of pressure of oil
Control bulb of indexes of turns
Control bulbs in devices of the round form (and nearby)
Control bulb of indexes of turn on the trailer
Control bulb ASR
Control bulb of the lock of ignition
Control bulb of headlights of a headlight
Control bulb of a pillow of safety
Control bulb ABS
Control bulb of a lay brake
Control bulb of gymnastics of the accumulator
System of the autocontrol of the car
The ignition lock
Check of switches
Alarm buzzer of illumination
Warmed back glass
Check of screen wipers and windscreen
The engine of screen wipers
The help at malfunctions
Gulf of a liquid for washing of glasses
System of washing of headlights
Adjustment of a mirror with the electric drive
The central lock
window raiser with the electric drive
Sliding/demountable roof with the electric drive
The aerial on back glass
+ Heating and ventilation
+ Body details
Search of malfunctions
The indicator of quantity of fuel
On a control panel fuel level is shown by an electric way.
The deviation of an arrow of the indicator of quantity of fuel varies by means of contact to weight. It is provided with the gauge of level of fuel which depending on filling of a fuel tank has higher or low resistance. Giving of pressure and preparation of a signal for the gauge of level of fuel is provided with the central microprocessor of the combined device. The information on dismantle of the gauge of level of fuel you will find the Fuel tank and the fuel pump in the head.
Infringements in work of the indicator of quantity of fuel
- The raised or lowered indications: the float of the gauge of level of fuel is incorrectly established (the following section) see, or amendments (V.A.G 1551) are not established.
- There are no indications: arriving pressure out of a range of the combined device, either the level gauge, or the indicator are faulty.
The indicator of quantity of fuel or the gauge of level of fuel is faulty?
- Bare sockets of wires of the gauge of level of fuel (the head the Fuel tank and the fuel pump), disconnect многоштырьковый a socket.
- Connect an auxiliary wire to a socket of a violet/black wire and put directly to weight.
- For short time include ignition.
- If the arrow of the indicator deviates completely, as it should be bringing wire and the indicator. Then a cause of defect there is a gauge of level of fuel.
- If the arrow remains in position "is empty", malfunction in a bringing wire, in a wire of the combined device or the indicator of quantity of fuel. The gauge of level of fuel, possibly, as it should be.
Check and adjustment of the indicator of fuel
- Bare sockets of wires of the gauge of level of fuel.
- Disconnect a socket and measure by an ohmmeter resistance on a socket of the gauge of level of fuel:
- The tank is full: 40 Ohm.
- The tank is full half: 115 Ohm.
- Tank reserve: 250 Ohm.
- If the received results of measurement completely differ from set: the gauge of level of fuel is faulty.
- If results of measurement are perfectly in order, but indications of the indicator of quantity of fuel have the big error or not indications: there is no conductivity or the device is faulty.
- Results of measurements are close or the indicator is inexact: the float of the gauge of level of fuel is incorrectly adjusted.
- Installation of a float of the gauge of level of fuel: it is work for a workshop which can carry out adjustment by means of the device for reading of errors V.A.G 1551. In certain borders it is possible to make the following:
- Dismantle the gauge of level of fuel.
- If the indicator of quantity of fuel overestimates the data: slightly turn in upwards the float lever.
- If the indicator of quantity of fuel underestimates the data: slightly turn in downwards the float lever.